Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2016 Goals! :)



This year is the year I celebrate 23 marvelous years on this planet, and I plan on making the best of it. I have a multitude of goals, ideas that I want to try out, DIY projects to hopefully succeed at, and much, much more. Here are a few of those goals:

  • When it comes to blogging I haven’t always been the best. I’m hoping that with these challenges I’ve engaged in, and some of the prompts that I’ve found intriguing that I can really spice things up. I’d love to become a more active blogger.
  • Relationship-wise we are currently 22 days away from our three year anniversary. It’s hard to believe it’s already been three years. We’ve spent three Christmases together, three New Years together, and three Valentine’s Days together… I’m just hoping to make this year the best we’ve had yet.  We’re going to be moving into a house this year, and we’re hoping to expand our furbaby family. Yoshi needs a companion, and that’ll probably end up with a bunny wedding sometime this year.
  • I have a couple of personal/business goals in mind, too. I’m hoping to be 100% off the ground with Enchanted Events by the end of the year, and I really want to get a DSLR so that I can expand on my business some. It’s really important that I get this off the ground because the faster I do, the faster things will happen for me. For my family.

~ Red 

No comments:

Post a Comment